womenofcolorsalon.com Blog

Lesa Marie

Posted in Lesa Marie by lesamarie on the April 14th, 2009

Ladies, what’s on your mind?

14 Responses to 'Lesa Marie'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Lesa Marie'.

1. reiko said,

on April 14th, 2009 at 5:37 pm

My hair is very cute…im leaving it straight for a little bit. My copper seemed to like it.

Im starting a Yoga class on Monday nights 6:30p

2. Ernese Young said,

on April 14th, 2009 at 8:12 pm

How can my sides grow back, if i want a side part???

3. Tracy Davis said,

on April 14th, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Hey Lesa,
    I just wanted to Hi! My mind is empty due to my Criminal Justice midterm that wiped my memory away for the rest of the night.

Chow
    Tracy Davis

4. Tonika McDaniel said,

on April 15th, 2009 at 8:15 am

Hey lady,

Don’t have any question’s for you right now. I’m like Reiko leaving it straight for right now until I can get back in with you. Hope too see you real soon and pray that all is well with you.

Love,
    Tonika

5. Ree-Ree said,

on April 15th, 2009 at 9:36 am

Hey Ladies,

Wow what a great idea!!! I am such a girlie girl so this is right up my alley.

I was in the cafe at work this morning and a sista walked in and just to keep from smiling or saying hello she just put her head down…I notice that about some of my sistas lets stop treating each other like that…Lets start smiling and saying hello to one another!

By the way I LOVE WOMEN OF COLOR! Keep up the SUPER WORK

6. Ericka Devereaux said,

on April 15th, 2009 at 11:57 am

Wow, where do I begin!!!!! Transformed, Awesome, Gorgeous, Beautiful, Excellent, are just a few words to decribe my hair! All I know is when I first came to the shop my hair was damaged and the length was about two inches below my ears. WELL FOLKS……………. NOW my hair is healthy half way down my back and looks silky! In short ,it’s bouncing and behaven!!
    Lesa has an annoiting from the Lord to do hair better than anyone I’ve ever known!
    Lesa, I can’t thank you enough!!! I get so many compliments on my hair!
    You are a gift and a wonderful blessing!!!!!! Oh yes and of course THANK YOU SO MUCH JESUS for finding Lesa for me!!!

7. lesamarie said,

on April 15th, 2009 at 10:09 pm

Thank you all for the wonderful heart felt words. I am who I am because of who he is.

8. lesamarie said,

on April 15th, 2009 at 10:28 pm

Ern, your best bet is to leave your sides alone. You must take a break from your normal routine at some point.

9. lesamarie said,

on April 15th, 2009 at 10:30 pm

Ree-Ree, I get that too sometimes and I must say I do that sometimes. Sometimes I just don’t want to talk and some people don’t want just a hello. I know I know.

10. lesamarie said,

on April 15th, 2009 at 10:32 pm

ok, now I gotta go see what’s up on my Twitter, facebook, myspace, and womenofcolorsalon.com inquires oh and that Gen-Book. This is just too much, somethings gotta go.

11. Quinn said,

on April 19th, 2009 at 12:03 am

It’s been a good week, although it was a slow I still came out on top…I jst pray that buisness picks up for me soon… I know I just got back in the game from being in Texas for a whole DAMN year its going to take a while before things go back to the way it was before I left…

12. Quinn said,

on April 21st, 2009 at 7:20 pm

I am officially a big girl now I have set up my online website with genbook.com…..yeeeeeaaaaahhhh

13. Shene said,

on April 26th, 2009 at 8:03 am

I know I’m late with with responding back to Diva Mail. This is an excellent idea.

14. Sunshine Car Car Lee Lee said,

on August 24th, 2009 at 4:04 pm

Love the Diva Mail Blog. Ouuuuu weeee. I got used to my short hair and love it. Thanks,
    CC